deadly dusit d2
News

Nyeri court frees Dusit terror attack suspects

A Nyeri court has today freed three terror suspects linked to Dusit attack that happened last month.

The Court said that Anti-Terror Police Unit (ATPU) lacked sufficient evidence to prove the suspects were behind the attack.

The police had told the Nyeri court that initial investigation linked the suspects at the Dusit Hotel. Police also said that they were finalizing on call logs data to make a conclusion.

Read Also: Kenyans on Twitter trolls Size 8

Nyeri Resident Magistrate Nelly Kariuki on her rulling the ATPU lacked enough evidence to continue holding the suspects.

The three includes Abdul Kibiringi, James Mwai and Habiba Hunshur.They were arrested on Friday last week after ATPU investigations linked them to the deadly attack.

LEAVE A RESPONSE

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: