Mr. President Tumechoka – Kenyans tired of corruption
The year 2019 has started on the worst footing for the ‘wanjiku’ in Kenya. The normal wananchi have had it all. Corruption has been the order of the day in the media house and the worst part is that those closest to the President are the one alleged to be masterminding the corruption.
Kenyans thus took to twitter with harsh tag MrPresidentTumechoka to express their frustrations.
Read Also: Sports CS Rashid Echesa FIRED
Among the major corruption cases in the media houses are:
- 4.8 Billion scandal at Kenya Prisons
- CS Rashid Echesa linked to multi-million theft suspects
- 63 Billion scandal at Arror and Kimwarer dams in Elgeyo Marakwet county
- CS Eugene Wamalwa’s personal aide impersonates President Kenyatta
- Kenyans frustrated by corrupt Cabinet Secretaries
- Senate wants CS Matiang’i head over corruption
- Government to buy second hand trains for Ksh 10 billion
- Mzozo kuhusu usimamizi wa JKIA
Just a week ago, CS Amina Mohamed stated that the ‘unemployed’ youths who haven’t paid HELB will be tracked and arrested. However, the rich and corrupt are being left to keep stealing from tax payers; lamented one on twitter.
Apparently, corruption has taken toll of the country. Those who have are grabbing from those who have not, and seemingly Kenyans are reminding Mr. President that they are tired!